Term 4 goal reflections and new goals

Term 4 goal reflections and new goals

So far in semester two, I think I’ve achieved most of the goals I set semester for semester two.  We covered most of the subject (division, questioning, ect) I had in my goals. In reading, we worked on questioning and the system of thinking of deep questions which have helped me formulate questions with structure and method like stated in my goal we did things as a class like reading a chapter of the class book and writing deep questions on the board.

For Math, I clearly achieved my goal of learning division strategies as that was our main focus in math I learnt two different methods of long division which were both accurate and efficient. I solved many problems and am even able to accurately calculate division involving decimals.  As a class, we did a lot of division work in out hotmaths book.

In writing, I think I achieved writing understandable speeches ( for all knowledge levels) as in debates we had to write prepared speeches which I got positive critique on and am also much more comfortable on writing speeches which helped me with my goal.

For my final goal, to take my time with my work,  I think was achieved as I’ve felt less rushed in tasks like homework.  I also did my high school testing which I felt much less rushed in as a result of my goal.

This term I want to achieve : 

• For Maths, converting percentages, fractions, and decimals and to learn an accurate strategy  to do so
  • For reading, to have deeper more meaningful reflections than previous terms
  • In writing, I want to get better at revising my stories and noticing little things I need to change before taking it to teachers
  • For personal goals, I would like to become more efficient and  less chatty around friends during class time.