Plate

Plate

Plate

By Alexia Kyriacou

Related image

THURSDAY 13 OF FEBUARY

I’m plate I live in an old cutlery draw with my girlfriend let me correct myself fiancé and wife to be. Any way I was born in a simple Ikea factory and I have thousands of brother and sister plate  which I’ve never met. And NO just because bowl ( my fiance’)  is from the Ikea factory too doesn’t mean she’s my sister, SHE IS A BOWL.

Me and bowl are alike in a ton of ways for example with the new trend of sporks, we think they’re perfect for chunky chicken soups, etc.

FRIDAY 14 OF FEBUARY

Any way it was Valentine’s Day today and I took her to the dishwasher, we had so much fun and I think it was a success because she says she wants to go on a date tomorrow!

SATURDAY 15 OF FEBUARY

Guess what day it is?! Soup ’n’ salad Saturday, my favourite day of the week. Me and bowl get to get used together. Her for the soup, (today its minestrone). I get to get used for the salad (today its Caesar).

I just met the nicest ladle Carlana, at dinner, as she was scooping the minestrone. Anyway she is brass with a wooden spoon, and she’s away a lot with her friend Carlos so I guess that’s why I haven’t met her yet.

Wedding day

SUNDAY 16 OF FEUBUARY

Omg today is the day of our wedding, bowl looks gorgeous, she got extra washed in the dishwasher and even got polished by the dessert spoons.

I am officially Mr Plate, bowl is now Mrs Bowl, WOW life goes by quick.

And guess where we’re planning to go for our honey moon the cold and spacious Fr…

One thought on “Plate

1. Alexia,
    this made my week- such a wonderfully whimsical sense of humour- I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face.
    Keep up the awesome work,
    Ant