1-Predict

I predicted  when the teacher made her were the jumper she would cry and I was right. There are a lot of predictions to be made about the teacher and the students.

2- Question

In this book you could ask a lot of questions about the characters around her like why did Sylvia Saldivad choose to say it was Rachels, or  how  did the sweater get there?

3-Infer

You can infer that that Rachel was mad at but also thankful that  Phyllis Lopez owned up to owning the jumper. There are a lot of inferences to be made about how she feels

4- Connect

I think everyone can connect with this story because I don’t think anyone feels their age on their birthday, and shes right when she says you can cry like your 2 when your 22.

5 – Feel

I think everyone feels her pain in the story when the teacher makes her were the sweater. You feel her embarrassment.  The writer make this story emotional and meaningful.

6-Evaluate

My evaluation

This story was good because meaningful and people could connect to it. I would recommend this short story to other people. 4/5 stars. This book is interesting.